ABOUT THE POSITION We are seeking an experienced Office Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in proposal development, office management and administrative skills. In this role, you will support senior management, associates and staff with administrative functions including but not limited to, the development of business proposals, client interaction, vendor/subcontractor interaction, develop marketing material, conduct research, answer phones, photocopying, scanning, project records management and distribution of daily incoming mail and shipping. Other responsibilities will include creating and maintaining marketing materials and assisting with the planning, coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns and communications. Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00. Depending on the needs of the business, flexible hours may be possible.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL TRAITS
- Project a positive professional presence in appearance, actions, and personal demeanor in representing River Architects.
- Demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills. Pays attention to details and accuracy.
- Exhibit a high-level of personal and professional integrity.
- An ability to create a welcoming experience for all clients, prospective clients and guests that come to our office.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates Degree with a minimum of 3-5 years office experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Desktop Publishing experience desired. Experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop or a willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar, punctuation, proofreading, spelling and telephone skills.
- Ability to relate and communicate effectively with an array of personalities and cultures.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Interest in or knowledge of a design-related, construction, or architecture industry a plus.
River Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested applicants should submit a resume along with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until March 9, 2020 or until position is filled.