ABOUT THE POSITION
Are you ready to work on challenging and interesting projects at an outstanding architecture firm? River Architects is looking for its next ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN with an associate level degree in Architecture. A minimum of 2 years’ experience is preferred but not required – if you have experience working in the field, let’s talk. This technician position will support directed aspects of the architectural process for each project.
We have a flexible work week, typically at our desks for 9-hour days Monday-Thursday so we can enjoy a 4-hour day every Friday with our afternoons free.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Comfortable with involvement in the design process and developing presentation materials such as conceptual drawings and 3D renderings
- Collaborate with co-workers and clients to come up with the best design solutions to projects/challenges
- Multi-task and work effectively with tight schedules
- Able to learn and implement our firm’s project development process from start to completion
River Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.